Roger Smith plays extended acoustic guitar improvisations that were recorded between 1993 and 1997; with a duet with Neil Metcalfe on the flute.
Extended Plays: Solo Guitar Improvisations 1993-7
Released in: Great Britain
"Mostly extended solo acoustic guitar improvisations to complement the mainly short items on his highly acclaimed previous CD (EMANEM 4014). Also a duet with flautist NEIL METCALFE."-Emanem
See all items in the EMANEM & psi category
Related Categories of Interest:
London & UK Free Improvisation Scene
EMANEM & psi
Search for other titles on the Emanem label.
Shipping Weight: 4.00 units
Quantity in Basket: None
Catalog ID: 4032
Squidco Product Code: 18330
Country: Great Britain
Packaging: Jewel tray, not sealed.
Recorded by Ian Vickers and Roger Smith between 1993 and 1997.
Highlight an artist name or instrument above
and click here to Search
1. Summer Afternoon Sequence 1 10:41
2. Summer Afternoon Sequence 2 3:48
3. Summer Afternoon Sequence 3 3:49
4. Summer Afternoon Sequence 4A 1:29
5. Summer Afternoon Sequence 4B 1:52
6. Two In The Afternoon 15:18
7. Early Summer Morning 1 13:48
8. Early Summer Morning 2 15:29
9. Winter Tail 12:06