Using percussion, cymbals, various objects, computer and sound sculptures made by Bruno Girardi, Italian percussionist Lucio Bonaldo, known for the group L'imbroglio, presents a set of recordings performed live and direct, captured between 2018 & 2019, including a Sonorization of a literary passage taken from "Traviso" by Alberto Cellotto, and "Altken", an overdubbed work.
Shipping Weight: 2.00 units
Quantity in Basket: None
Log In to use our Wish List
Label: Creative Sources
Catalog ID: cs693
Squidco Product Code: 30365
Packaging: Cardboard Gatefold
Recorded between 2018 and 2019.
Lucio Bonaldo-computer, sound structures, objects, percussion
Click an artist name above to see in-stock items for that artist.
Highlight an instrument above
and click here to Search for albums with that instrument.
1. Consciente = Conscious 7:34
2. Morfologia Del Concreto = Morphology Of The Concrete 4:01
3. Pensiero (A)sincrono Per Orologi E Piatto In Rotazione = (A)synchronous Thinking For Clocks And Rotating Plate 5:14
4. Traviso (Per Pentolino,Rasoio E Campana) = Traviso (For Razor And Bell Pot) 4:14
5. Materico, Rotolante = Tactile, Rolling 11:30
6. Polvere di Luce = Light Dust 4:39
7. Estasi = Ecstasy 4:15
8. Aitken (Per Computer E Percussioni) = Aitken (For Computer And Percussions) 5:03
sample the album:
Sonorization of a literary passage taken from "Traviso" by Alberto Cellotto. Sound sculptures were made by Bruno Girardi. All the music was recorded live in direct except "Altken" made with several overdubs. Recordings from 2018 and 2019.
Organized Sound and Sample Based Music
Objects and Home-made Instruments
European Improvisation, Composition and Experimental Forms
Solo Artist Recordings
New in Experimental & Electronic Music
Recent Releases and Best Sellers
Search for other titles on the Creative Sources label.