Ensemble Recherche plays chamber music pieces by Polish composer Roman Haubenstock-Ramati that are dynamically explosive and allow for the free communicating of the musicians.
Shipping Weight: 2.00 units
Quantity in Basket: None
Log In to use our Wish List
Label: Hat [now] ART
Catalog ID: Hat[now]ART114
Squidco Product Code: 18483
Packaging: Cardstock 3 page foldover
Recorded September 1st-3rd, 1996 and January 4th-7th & 9th-11th, 1998 at Funkhaus WDR Koln. Recorded on June 8th, 1997 at SWF Baden-Baden.
Click an artist name above to see in-stock items for that artist.
Highlight an instrument above
and click here to Search for albums with that instrument.
1. Streichtrio Nr. 1/Ricercari (1948/78): I. Allegro, Molto Inquieto 1:57 2. Streichtrio Nr. 1/Ricercari (1948/78): II. Lento 1:30
3. Streichtrio Nr. 1/Ricercari (1948/78): III. Allegro Molto 1:02
4. Concert A Tre (1972): A 1:57
5. Concert A Tre (1972): B 3:32
6. Concert A Tre (1972): C 2:21
7. Concert A Tre (1972): D 6:20
8. Für Kandinsky (1987) 12:19
9. Streichtrio Nr. 2 (1985): I 2:48
10. Streichtrio Nr. 2 (1985): II 16:39
11. Streichtrio Nr. 2 (1985): III 4:22
sample the album:
"A fragile, transparent, fine network constitutes the vanishing point in Roman Haubenstock-Ramati's creations. That is why his chamber music pieces do not merely result from daily compositional exercises, but are the virtual essence of his life's work."—Reinhard Kager
New in Compositional Music