Acid Mother Temple SWR merge's AMT's Kawabata Kakoto (guitar, voice,) and Tsuyama Atsushi (bass, vocals, sax) with Yoshida Tatsuya (Ruins, Koenji Hyakkei, &c), here in their 6th release, crazy prog-oriented rock of indescribable insanity and skill!
Shipping Weight: 2.00 units
Quantity in Basket: None
Log In to use our Wish List
Catalog ID: MGC-45
Squidco Product Code: 19627
Packaging: Cardboard Gatefold 3 Panels
Recorded at several venues between 2009 and 2012.
Tsuyama Atsushi-bass, vocal, recorder, soprano sax
Yoshida Tatsuya-drums, vocal, keyboards, percussion
Kawabata Makoto-guitar, vocal, guitar synthesizer
Highlight an artist name or instrument above
and click here to Search
1. Theme Of SWR (Yes, No & Perhaps) 2:30
2. Black Waffle With Jolokia Souse 3:44
3. Loquacious... Then Unexpectedly Silent...~Nagi Nagi Number Attended Number Of Love 4:56
4. The Adventures Of Margo Roby-Yong 4:42
5. Jumping From Side To Side Around 88 Temples Of The Shikoku Pilgrimage 3:56
6. Sworn Enermies Of The Progressive Rock Freak Approach! Let's Make It 3 Chords, 8 Beat 4:33
7. Seven Beats, Slowly Slowy Slowly 8:48
8. The Life Of The Lion Tamerin Who Was Invited To The Palace 4:41
9. Raundaboutmidnightlightningvolt & Nut 5:40
10. Lay Down The Cornerstone Of Victory 6:44
11. 30 Ways To Smash Your Records With A Rock And Give Women The Jitters 7:19
Rock and Related
Japanese & Asian Improv/Rock
Song Based Music
Staff Picks & Recommended Items
sample the album:
Acid Mother Temple SWR merge's AMT's Kawabata Kakoto (guitar, voice,) and Tsuyama Atsushi (bass, vocals, sax) with Yoshida Tatsuya (Ruins, Koenji Hyakkei, &c), here in their 6th release, insane prog-oriented rock of indescribable insanity and skill!
Here's Google's translation of Magaibutsu's description--read at your own risk!
"[...] unleashing a sound mass group forbidden here! Otherwise by had like random chaos unprincipled no law-free theorem, jet emission radiation fire, at the same time as the moment, a wide variety of music that unfathomable, to then baked flashing attrition as the surging concluded reliable intention disappear, I can not listen to the two ears is far, such an ultra-high-speed ultra-high-density multi-dimensional simultaneous multiple risk circumvention of the law music! That is why the risk of stupid when you are finished listening, there addictive cause withdrawal symptoms. Shalt listen spirit breaking sound that hit the brain stem, and ready!"-Magaibtsu & Google
• Show Bio for Kawabata Makoto
"Kawabata Makoto (河端 一) is a Japanese musician and founding member of the band Acid Mothers Temple.
Kawabata is chiefly famous for his leadership of Acid Mothers Temple and its variants; however, he has also played in many other bands since the start of his career in the late 1970s. Some of these bands are: Baroque Bordello; Toho Sara; Erochika; Tsurubami; Musica Transonic; Mainliner; Mothers of Invasion; Nishinihon; Floating Flower."-Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawabata_Makoto)
^ Hide Bio for Kawabata Makoto
Search for other titles on the Magaibutsu label.