Ensemble Recherche plays chamber music pieces by Polish composer Roman Haubenstock-Ramati that are dynamically explosive and allow for the free communicating of the musicians.
Shipping Weight: 2.00 units
Quantity in Basket: None
Log In to use our Wish List
Label: Hat [now] ART
Catalog ID: Hat[now]ART114
Squidco Product Code: 18483
Packaging: Cardstock 3 page foldover
Recorded September 1st-3rd, 1996 and January 4th-7th & 9th-11th, 1998 at Funkhaus WDR Koln. Recorded on June 8th, 1997 at SWF Baden-Baden.
Click an artist name above to see in-stock items for that artist.
Highlight an instrument above
and click here to Search for albums with that instrument.
1. Streichtrio Nr. 1/Ricercari (1948/78): I. Allegro, Molto Inquieto 1:57 2. Streichtrio Nr. 1/Ricercari (1948/78): II. Lento 1:30
3. Streichtrio Nr. 1/Ricercari (1948/78): III. Allegro Molto 1:02
4. Concert A Tre (1972): A 1:57
5. Concert A Tre (1972): B 3:32
6. Concert A Tre (1972): C 2:21
7. Concert A Tre (1972): D 6:20
8. Für Kandinsky (1987) 12:19
9. Streichtrio Nr. 2 (1985): I 2:48
10. Streichtrio Nr. 2 (1985): II 16:39
11. Streichtrio Nr. 2 (1985): III 4:22
sample the album:
"A fragile, transparent, fine network constitutes the vanishing point in Roman Haubenstock-Ramati's creations. That is why his chamber music pieces do not merely result from daily compositional exercises, but are the virtual essence of his life's work."—Reinhard Kager
New in Compositional Music
Hat Hut Masters Sale