Thematic improvisation from this Scandinavian trio in an eclectic mix of improvised music, experiemental yet melodic music blending acoustic and electronic instrumentation from Daniel Rorke (sax & laptop), Rune Nergaard (bass) and Tomas Jarmry (drums).
Shipping Weight: 3.00 units
Quantity in Basket: None
Log In to use our Wish List
Label: Saturn Musikk
Catalog ID: 0901
Squidco Product Code: 18285
Recorded on May 12th, 2009 at Skansen Lydstudio, Trondheim, Norway.
Daniel Rorke-saxophones, electronics
Highlight an artist name or instrument above
and click here to Search
1. The Wages of Sin 1 - Dreams of an Empire 2:47
2. The Wages of Sin 2 - Fear of Intelligent Tigers 4:08
3. The Wages of Sin 3 - An Incident Concerning Continual Bombardment 7:43
4. The Great Basket Weaver of Kashmir 3:18
5. Bakfylleangst 3:24
6. Camera Obscura 2:29
7. The Mismeasure of Man 1 - No Fun at the Fete 5:07
8. Birds! 4:59
9. Taking Some Time Away From Birds 1:41
10. The Mismeasure of Man 2 - Ljós heimsins/The Light of the World 7:47
11. Categorical Imperative 3:42
sample the album:
"Thematic improvisation defines this trio. The Mismeasure of Man is an eclectic mix of music, experiemental yet melodic. These three blaggards of jazz met at the infamous Trondheim Jazzlinja which has educated the vast majority of Norway's jazz talent."-Saturn MusikkSee also Daniel Rorke San'an.
• Show Bio for Rune Nergaard
"Rune Nergård (born 26 May 1983 in Bodø, Norway) is a Norwegian Jazz musician (upright bass), known from bands like Bushman's Revenge, Marvel Machine, Scent of Soil and Team Hegdal."-Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rune_Nergaard)
Have a better biography or biography source? Please Contact Us so that we can update this biography.
^ Hide Bio for Rune Nergaard
Search for other titles on the Saturn Musikk label.