A surreal and sophisticated work with a 9 piece electroacoustic ensemble composed by sampling and computer artist Roberto Fega, with audio interludes and vocal aberrations, plus text by Jennifer Scappettone.
Label: Creative Sources
Catalog ID: CS211
Squidco Product Code: 15953
Packaging: Jewel Tray
Recorded by Roberto Fega during 2011.
Roberto Fega-sampling, computer
Jennifer Scappettone-reading, looping voice
Francesco Lo Cascio-vibraphone
Mario Camporeale-acoustic guitar
Matteo Bennici-double bass
Highlight an artist name or instrument above
and click here to Search
1. Apnee d'amore/Breath-hold Loving 6:51
2. Assuefazioni/Habitus 5:19
3. In Exion (Poem By Jennifer-Scapettone) 7:28
4. Vite Che Non Possiamo permetterci/Living Beyond Our Resources 7:11
5. Europe Is Burning 5:47
6. Per Un Finale diverso/For A Different Ending (*) 6:18
7. Ricordi Mai sopiti/Unburied Memories 8:36
European Improv, Free Jazz & Related
sample the album:
A surreal and sophisticated work with a 9 piece electroacoustic ensemble composed by sampling and computer artist Roberto Fega, using audio interludes and vocal aberrations, and one piece based on a poem by Jennifer Scappettone. Voice recordings include Occupy Wall Street, immigrants in Lampedusa, Greek riots, an interview with Z. Bauman, and the Manchester riots.