CD issues of classic cassette titles from various Chadbourne, bands and affiliations, including Shockabilly, Butthole Surfers, Henry Kissenger Trio, Gilbert & Bean, &c.
Squidco Memorial Day 2017 Sale!
Buy 1 or more item(s) from the sale, Take 8.00% Off
(checkout price: $11.91)
Buy 3 or more item(s) from the sale, Take 15.00% Off
(checkout price: $11.01)
Shipping Weight: 3.00 units
Quantity in Basket: None
Log In to use our Wish List
Catalog ID: ChadPee
Squidco Product Code: 10587
Packaging: Cardstock Sleeve
Originally released on cassette tape in 1987.
See track listing.
Highlight an artist name or instrument above
and click here to Search
1. Henry Kissenger Trio-The Relative Band 7:30
2. Duo, Eugene & Gillian McGregor 4:35
3. Mr. Industry type talks 3:15
4. I Keep the KKK in Line-Shockabilly 1:35
5. Cops Vs. Guardian Angels-Shockabilly 2:10
6. Track 06 1:37
7. Eugene Chadbourne, Murray Reams & David Niklas 9:59
8. Dr. Chadbourne & Dr. Rosenberg 2:44
9. Dr. Chadbourne & Dr. Rosenberg-Ghost busters with Harmonica 1:10
10. Dr. Chadbourne & Dr. Rosenberg-The American Revolution 9:16
11. Dr. Chadbourne & Dr. Rosenberg-Communist Harmonicas 1:58
12. Jesus Protects Mexicto-Chadbourne Chadbourne 2:50
13. Ten Most Wanted List-Chadbourne Chadbourne 4:22
14. My Mothers Eyes 2:48
15. Psychotic Reaction 1:38
16. The Shaw Sleeps in Lee Harvey's Grave-Butthole Surfers 4:00
Related Categories of Interest:
Rock and Related
sample the album:
"Featuring the lavishly appreciated efforts of these wonderful ensembles and individuals in order of appearance [see track listing]"
Doc Chadbourne tells us:
"You may want to stock some of Mike Schafer's new CD issues of classic cassette titles of mine. They are very nicely done and I am stocking them. Right now available are1. The Beat Goes On
2. Pee Wee on the Way
3. Constellation Rake
These always include new masters of the original cassette material, nothing added or taken away. In some cases some additional nonsense is tossed on at the end because Schafer is sort of a packrat and does not like the idea of empty space at the end of a CD.
Let me know if these tantalize in anyway [...]"
our answer was a quick yes!